Friday, July 11, 2014

GoldsmithERP - ERP software for Goldsmith and Jewelry Industries with GST

Bifrost update the latest GoldsmithERP which designed specifically for Goldsmith and Jewelry Industries. 

Goldsmith ERP


The software is ready to generate GST-03 and GAF which capable to target for Malaysia GST standard and it support JSA scheme.


Goldsmith GST
Goldsmith GST


Goldsmith GST




For more details, please contact Bifrost Tech Sdn Bhd at 04-6459769 / 04-6384789 or email to our support team at support@bifrostech.com or visit our website at http://www.bifrostech.com

5 comments:

  1. Thanks For share site details. Visit our website for digital marketing services

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s the best time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I want to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions.You can write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it..
    ERP Software in Dubai
    ERP Software Company in Dubai
    ERP Software Providers in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, this day is too much good for me, since this time I am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. Thanks a lot for massive hard work. ERP Software Malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I learnt new things and information from your article.You have done a brilliant job. Let’s keep it up.
    ERP Malaysia

    ReplyDelete